Brooks Home Inspections of Tennessee LLCWelcome to Brooks Home Inspections of Tennessee. We are a highly trusted, reliable company that provides detailed, accurate inspection reports along with excellent customer service. Our reports are easy to understand and cover every aspect of the property. We will walk you through the entire report on-site and answer any questions you may have.
Meet Jason Brooks, your Home Inspector. Jason has been in the construction/ electrical business, both commercially and residentially for 30 years. He moved to Tennessee from Florida, where he had previous experience with Home inspections. He has recently acquired his Tennessee Home Inspection License and is ready to go to work for you. Jason is married to his wife Cathie, and has two grown children in college.
Why Hire a Home Inspector?
Buying a home is possibly the most expensive and important purchase you will ever make. Having it inspected before you buy or sell is one of the smartest decisions you will ever make.
Choosing the right inspector will be one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Home inspectors are specially trained to find the issues that most home buyers never think of. Even though some issues may seem trivial, they could cost you hundreds even thousands in repairs down the road.
Having an independent voice on your side will help you to negotiate a fair price for your new home.
What Can I expect from the report?
- The inspection generally takes 2-4 hours depending on the square footage of the home and year it was built.
- I would prefer the buyer and their agent are present and stay for the entirety of the inspection.
- I would ask that all who are present at the inspection follow the inspector from room to room.
- Be inquisitive!
- After the inspection, we will all meet briefly to go over the most important items and answer any other questions you may have.
- The report will be generated and you will receive it within one business day after the inspection.
- You may opt to have the inspection report sent via, E-mail or regular mail (hard copy)
Types of Inspections We Conduct
- Buyer/Existing Home Inspections
- Seller/Pre-Listing Inspections
- New Construction (phase) Inspections
- New Home/Builder or Owner Inspections
- Multi-Family and Commercial Inspections
All Inspections include the following
- Grading & Drainage
- Structural Supports
- Roof & Chimney
- Patios, Decks & Porches
- Interior & Exterior Walls
- Garage & Driveway
- Ceilings & Floors
- Plumbing System
- Heating & Cooling System
- Ducts & Vents
- Water Penetration
- Windows & Doors
- Electrical System
- Attic & Crawlspaces
- And Much More…..
Schedule your inspection
Schedule your Inspection online and get $10.00 off cost of inspection!
buying experience is simple: We are here for you before, during, and after the inspection.